Commitments for Conscious Living & Loving
(Commitment means to gather your energy and move it in your chosen direction.)
- I commit to taking full responsibility for the circumstances of my life, and my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. I commit to support others to take full responsibility for their lives.
- I commit to growing in self-awareness. I commit to regarding every interaction as an opportunity to learn. I commit to curiosity as a path to rapid learning.
- I commit to letting go of “being right” and instead shift into a state of wonder.
- I commit to feeling my feelings all the way through to completion. They come, and I locate them in my body then move, breathe and vocalize them so they release all the way through.
- I commit to saying what is true for me. I commit to being a person to whom others can express themselves with honesty.
- I commit to ending gossip, talking directly to people with whom I have an issue or concern, and encouraging others to talk directly to people with whom they have an issue or concern.
- I commit to the masterful practice of integrity, including acknowledging all authentic feelings, expressing the unarguable truth (speaking in a way that invites wonder and doesn’t blame or criticize anyone) and keeping my agreements.
- I commit to living in appreciation, fully opening to both receiving and giving appreciation.
- I commit to expressing my full magnificence, and to supporting and inspiring others to fully express their creativity and live in their zone of genius.
- I commit to creating a life of play, creativity, and collaboration. I commit to seeing all of life unfold easefully and effortlessly. I commit to maximizing my energy by honoring rest, renewal and rhythm.
- I commit to seeing that I interpret the world around me and give my stories meaning. I commit to acknowledging when I'm making up a story and then choose to let go of my story and open to wonder and learning.
- I commit to being the source of my security, control and approval
- I commit to seeing all people and circumstances in my life as allies that are perfectly suited to help me learn the most important things for my growth.
- I commit to being the resolution or solution that is needed: seeing what is missing in the world as an invitation to become that which I want.
- I commit to perpetually releasing expectations about how things need to be.
- I commit to recommitting as many times as I need to.
Inspired by the work of Diana Chapman & Conscious Leadership Forum